Created in 1983, Oney Bank,is implanted today in 11 countries all around the world with more than 2500 employees.
Subsidiary of Oney Italy, Oney Data is a fast-growing, young and international Business Unit composed of data consultants, scientists, BI and IT brought together by our passion for retail, data, technology and innovation. We believe in the value of all kinds data and our mission is to help our clients aggregate and analyze this data in order to get the most of it and optimize their commercial and marketing decisions.
To boost the development of the data team we are looking for a:
Junior Retail Data Consultant
Key account management, Product management, Marketing
If you think data can help retailers to improve their model, join us!
Member of the Consulting and Business Development team, the Junior Retail Data Consultant will
progressively take responsibilities around one of our key account to sustain and improve the relationship. Into this interesting mission, she/he will drive the product roadmap to create a real success story with this main customer.
She/he will also take part to operational tasks related to business development and contribute to the marketing and communication Oney Data Strategy
Key account management
- The main activity consists in providing consulting services for one of our major French international retail customer and their top international suppliers
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships
- Screens clients in order to identify projects with opportunities of success for both parties
- Sustain a good and balanced relationship between our customer and his suppliers
- Support in monitoring existing customers for retention and driving/ proposing new needs related to the purchase of consulting services
- Transform user’s problems into wonderful and useful features on our platform
- Manage a backlog of features and define the priorities of development
- Write the functional specifications and follow the development with the tech team
- Assess competition by comparing products
- Support to the Data Business Developer in expanding the scope of consultancy services
- Support and follow our new customers (retailers and industry suppliers), regarding their specific needs about Oney Data services
- Contributing alongside the Data Business Developer to expanding the scope of consultancy services we currently offer our partners, identifying their possible needs and partnering them in exploring their possibilities of data monetization
Marketing and Communication
- Promoting a high-level commercial culture, contributing to the development of the network and strategic innovations in Data Business
- Collaborating with to Data Business Developer to create a sharing marketing and communication strategy
- Research and understand all industries that Oney Data markets to including industry leaders, current events and any other pertinent data
Client relationship, analytical mindset, time management, capacity to work under pressure, emotional intelligence.
Studies and experience:
A degree or equivalent qualification, Master’s degree in Economics or Marketing management
No experience required. A previous experience as Marketing Assistant / Marketing Consultant is a plus.
- Languages: fluent in French (mandatory) as well as a very good knowledge of English
Please write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to apply for this position.