- Conducting user research and designing customer journey and user flows;
- Analysing competitors;
- Designing mock-ups and high-fidelity user interfaces;
- Shaping a style guide and making sure the product is consistent across all the platforms;
- Communicating design solutions and iterating based on feedback;
- Working closely with engineers to bring your ideas to life.
- A college or university degree in human-computer interaction, interaction design, User Experience, Digital Communication or similar;
- An online or PDF portfolio that demonstrates your creativity and design skills:
- Experience with the design tools: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision;
- Fluent in Italian and proficiency in English
- A desire to learn and grow in an innovative international company;
- A fast thinker, with a hands-on approach and excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of French language is a plus.
What we offer:
- Paid Internship. Other types of contract will be discussed according the experience;
- Free lunch tickets;
- Office in the heart of Milano (right behind Duomo);
- International environment.
Please send your application to email@example.com