Created in 1983, Oney Bank is a subsidy at 50,1% of BPCE and 49,9% of Auchan Holding, and is implanted today in 11 countries all around the world with 2500 employees.
Part of Oney Italy, Oney Data is a fast-growing, young Team composed of data consultants, scientists, BI and IT brought together by our passion for data, technology and innovation. We believe in the value of all kinds data and our mission is to help our clients aggregate and analyse these data in order to get the most of it and optimize their commercial and marketing decisions.
To boost the development of the Oney Data team we are looking for a:
PROJECT MANAGER RETAIL / DATA
- She/He is in charge of the animation and the daily piloting of the project;
- She/He is responsible for achieving the project’s objectives in accordance with the quality level, the specified deadlines and costs and in compliance with the regulatory and security rules and procedures applicable at Oney;
- She/He has to identify and solve the risks and problems;
- She/He ensures communication on the progress of the project;
- She/He ensures the conformity of the solution regarding functional and non-functional requirements;
- She/He defines the organization of his project;
- She/He manages Project budgets and planning;
- She/He mays delegate, if necessary, to each level of the organization of the project, some of its responsibilities to actors who are responsible to it for carrying out the work;
- She/He organizes and animates the Steering Committee, the daily meetings;
- She/He animates, in non-hierarchical mode, all the human resources of the project;
- She/He gives a consolidated view of the budget, the consumption and the left to do;
- She/He is involved in definition of the applications and technical architectures to be implemented in cooperation with the teams concerned;
- She/He is responsible in front of the sponsor for the smooth running of the project, the achievement of the business results, the respect of the deadlines and the budget of the project;
- She/He shall have the sponsor approval for major changes (scope, budget, organization, etc.);
- She/He reports to the sponsor on the progress of the project;
- She/He informs the sponsor about the risks and issues she/he cannot manage herself/himself.
- Autonomy and responsibility;
- Client relationship;
- Analytical mindset, rigorous and methodic.
Studies and experience:
A degree or equivalent qualification, Master’s degree in Economics, Marketing management, Management Engineering.
4/5 years’ experience as Marketing Consultant, Brand manager or Category Manager within the retail field or consultancy firm
- Good Experience in Retail / Data Business
- Languages: Very good knowledge of English. French speaking is a must.
Work location: Milano city center (next to the Duomo–Cathedral)
Travel in France or other European countries if necessary
Please send your application to: email@example.com