Created in 1983, Oney Bank is a subsidy at 50,1% of BPCE and 49,9% of Auchan Holding, and is implanted today in 11 countries all around the world with 2500 employees.
Part of Oney Italy, Oney Data is a fast-growing, young Team composed of data consultants, scientists, BI and IT brought together by our passion for data, technology and innovation. We believe in the value of all kinds data and our mission is to help our clients aggregate and analyse this data in order to get the most of it and optimize their commercial and marketing decisions.
To boost the development of the Oney Data team we are looking for a:
Senior Retail Data Consultant
The position of Retail Data Consultant is responsible for managing existing clients’ accounts as well as developing new business relationships both locally and internationally. He /She also responsible to support the Data Business Development.
- Management of current retail and supplier international and Italian client portfolio and providing consulting services to them
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships;
- Support for defining the contract and negotiating with customers to meet profitability targets of the assigned projects;
- Monitoring existing customers for retention and driving/ proposing new needs related to the purchase of consulting services.
- Work jointly with our Business Developer or Intermediary business partner to prepare business offers and organize support sales
- Support to the Data Business Developer in expanding the scope of consultancy services;
- Support and follow our new customers (retailers and industry suppliers), regarding their specific needs about Oney Data services;
- Contributing alongside the Data Business Developer to expanding the scope of consultancy services we currently offer our partners, identifying their possible needs and partnering them in exploring their possibilities of data monetization.
- Work with the Data analyse team to define new products based on client pains
- Transform user’s problems into wonderful and useful features on our platform;
- Manage with the data analyse team backlog of features and define the priorities of development;
- Write the functional specifications and follow the development with the tech team.
- Follow competition and create monthly follow up.
- Manage one person.
- Contribute to the development of an efficient communication towards the market or third parties.
- Autonomy and responsibility
- Client relationship
- Analytical mindset, rigorous and methodic
Studies and experience:
A degree or equivalent qualification, Master’s degree in Economics or Marketing management
4/5 years’ experience as Marketing Consultant, Brand manager or Category Manager within the retail field or consultancy firm
- Good Experience in the Big Data Business
- Network in Retail business is a must
- Languages: Very good knowledge of English. French speaking is a must.
Work location: Milano city center (next to the Duomo–Cathedral)
Travel in France or other European countries if necessary
Please send your application to: email@example.com